High fade haircut is one the most popular hairstyles nowadays. It gives you a fresh and clean look. Also we can say timeless hairstyle for high fade.
There are several fade haircuts applied by barbers and hairdressers. Some of them are low fade, mid fade, high fade, temple fade, skin fade, taper fade, undercut fade etc.
For more information about high fade, you can visit wikipedia.
Usually high fade haircut apply with a hair clipper, an electric shaver, a t-liner and a comb.
The first guide line is determined from above (two fingers) of the ears. After this your hairstylist apply a few more guide lines towards the top of the hair.
Finally the bottom part of the first guideline is shaved until scalp is visible.
1. Spiky Quiff + High Fade With Hair Line
2. Short French Crop + High Taper Fade
3. Wavy Quiff + High Taper Fade With Beard
4. Messy Long Fringe + High Taper Fade
5. Spiky Textured Quiff + High Taper Fade
6. Slicked Back Pompadour + High Taper Fade With Hard Part
7. Short Quiff + High Taper Fade With Beard
8. Blonde Caesar Cut + High Taper Fade
9. Short Spiky + High Fade Haircut With Beard
10. Wildly Fringe + High Fade Haircut
11. Modern Pompadour + High Taper Fade
12. Mid Blunt Cut Mohawk + High Fade
13. Mid Textured Quiff + High Fade Haircut
14. Mid Fringe + High Fade With Beard
15. Short-Mid Quiff + High Taper Fade
16. Short French Crop + High Fade With Beard
17. Buzz Cut + High Taper Fade
18. Mid Blunt Cut Mohawk + High Fade Haircut
19. Comb Over + High Taper Fade With Beard
20. Messy Wavy Top + High Taper Fade
21. Mid Textured Crop + High Fade Haircut
22. Long French Crop + High Taper Fade
23. Crew Cut + High Fade With Beard
24. Modern Caesar Cut + High Taper Fade
25. Short High Taper Fade With Beard
Lastly for more hairstyle alternatives, you can visit our cool haircuts for men gallery.