There are many factors that reflect your appearance. Clothing, grooming, attitude, your body shape etc. But your hair may be the first thing we need to focus on to revolutionize your look. Because you can dramatically change your look with cool haircuts for men.
Think about it:
In just a few seconds women can make a classification about how you are. Therefore choosing a cool hairstyle is very important for the first impression.
We shared fashionable and versatile hairstyles below. Each hairstyle was carefully selected and the gallery was created.
If you still can’t find a model for you in this gallery, for different alternatives click and discover medium length hairstyles for men gallery.
Cool Haircuts For Men Gallery (Stylish & Unique)
Here are our unique cool haircuts for men gallery:
1. High Fade + Quiff With Beard
2. High Quiff + Undercut
3. Low Fade + Curly Fringe With Hard Part
4. Mid Fade + Taper + Comb Over
5. Long Wavy Comb Over + Quiff
6. Comb Over + Undercut With Beard
7. Mid Taper Fade + Wavy Messy Quiff
8. Side Swept Wavy Cool Haircut
9. Classic Mid Quiff With Beard
10. Straight Side Swept + Taper Fade
11. Wildly Messy Quiff With Beard
12. Low Fade + Spiky Haircut
13. Wavy Side Swept Long Top Short Sides
14. Asymmetrical Long Fringe + Undercut
15. Side Swept + Side Part + Taper Fade
16. Curly Top + High Taper Fade
17. Spiky Medium Top Haircut + Layered Taper Fade
18. Short Spiky Top + Low Fade With Beard
19. Messy Long Fringe
20. Classic Pompadour + Comb Back With Beard
21. Messy Medium Length Textured Crop + Mid Fade
22. Side Swept + Mid Fade With Beard
23. Short Comb Over + Mid Fade With Beard
24. Short Spiky + Undercut + High Fade
25. Mid High Quiff + Taper Fade + Surgical Line
26. Slicked Back + Comb Back + Short Sides
27. Undercut + Taper + Slicked Back
28. Short French Cut + Mid Fade
29. Long Textured Top + Short Sides With Beard
30. Mid Fade + Fringe + Caesar Cut
31. Long Comb Over + Fringe + Short Sides
32. Comb Over + Medium Length Side Part With Short Sides
33. Messy Textured Crop + High Fade + Surgical Line
34. Curly Textured Crop + Low Taper Fade + Surgical Line
35. Spiky + Mid Taper Fade + Hairline With Beard
What is the cool haircuts for men ?
The most popular cool haircuts for men is fade in recent years. Also there are also other popular hairstyles:
- Slicked Back
- Crew Cut
- Buzz Cut
- Side Part
- Taper Fade
Which cool haircut suits your face?
It is very important to choose a hairstyle that is compatible with your face shape. By choosing a cool haircut compatible with your face shape, you can give your appearance a better look.
We share hairstyles according to different face shapes below:
- Rectangle: If you have rectangle face shape you can prefer pompadour or side part hairstyles.
- Oval: We recommend pompadour, side part or quiff haircuts for oval face shape.
- Square: Undercut, quiff or side part are compatible with square face.
- Heart: You may look at side part or quiff hairstyles for heart face shape.
- Triangle: If you have triangle face type you may consider textured pompadour, curly top, or quiffs.
- Round: Do you have round face shape? Go for side part, french crop, pompadour.
- Diamond: We suggest messy fringe and wavy side part for dimond face.
Which cool haircut compatible your hair type?
As we mentioned before, the cool haircuts for men that we share can be applied with all hair types because they are versatile.
It does not matter whether you have fine or thick hair. You can prefer a cool hairstyle which you want.
How to Maintenance for Cool Haircuts?
This answer depends on which hairstyle you prefer. Some hairstyles require much attention and care, while others are easier to care for.
If you decide to have a short side and long top hairstyle, your hair may need more maintenance. Because while your hair grows, it will easily lose its existing form. Therefore, it is essential that you visit your barber shop periodically.
Generally we can say that medium length and long cool haircuts for men require lots of maintenance.
Last Tips About Cool Haircuts For Men Before You Decide Your Hairstyle
First of all, choosing an experienced and professional hairstylist is a must for a stylish and quality haircut. Your local barber may not be enough for getting results you want.
Also depending on the hairstyle you choose, you may need to visit your hairdresser periodically to maintain your hair.
Lastly using some hair conditioners for your daily hair care will be beneficial for your hair care and hair health.